Why is the ocean so salty ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquacatfighter

Contributor
Reaction score
The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean everytime one unloads, and now you know why the ocean is so salty ...:eek:

Aquacatfighter once bubbled...
The average blue whale produces over 400 gallons of sperm when it ejaculates, but only 10% of that actually makes it into his mate. So 360 gallons are spilled into the ocean everytime one unloads, and now you know why the ocean is so salty ...:eek:

Ewwwwwwwwwww!!! Way to much info.Ill never dive again.Well maybe one more time, or maybe two.:D

...and all this time, I thought the Ocean was salty so that it would dissolve all of those DIR slugs !

i guessed that the punchline was going to be
"because it's full of seamen".

close enough? cat

does that mean that a woman will always get pregnant when diving in the ocean??? that explains the really large people I've been seeing at the beach

maybe you should take up writing some of these jokes...

does that mean that a woman will always get pregnant when diving in the ocean??? that explains the really large people I've been seeing at the beach

Now That's funny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom