Why is it so hard to find someone to dive with.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The GLWC group are a bunch of bad people. Everytime I hang out with the group, I end up gaining 5-6 pounds.

What's wrong with an eatin' crew?

Why do you think models always look so angry, they're hungry.....:rofl3:

Perhaps the post topic should be renamed "Why do people find it so hard to get me out diving with them?" :confused:

Nice attitude!. I am glad everyone has enjoyed this post.

Thanks alot, man....But you know I've tried to contact you but never heard back.
We've filled a good portion of our logbooks this summer because of this post so I guess I should thank you for that.
If you'd have only responded, we'd have planned some dives around your schedule.

Speaking of GLWC eats....This past weekend we noshed on Jendras famed Oreo balls, so I guess you can say the group does promote somewhat bad habits. LOL

This past weekend we noshed on Jendras famed Oreo balls, so I guess you can say the group does promote somewhat bad habits. LOL

They are the Crack of the GLWC foodspread... Impossible to eat just one!

They are the Crack of the GLWC foodspread... Impossible to eat just one!

Yeah, between the "hop-skip-jump-somersault-roll over-go naked" type drinks from last year and the "Oreo balls" this year.... Jendra is becoming the groups "dealer". Or maybe is the "pusher"! :rofl3:

Hahha! I disappear from this place for a few days... and my cover is now blown. At least I was able to cross the border easily without getting caught!
So I will be good for at least one more 'fix' at the next MnG! :)

Last edited:
Had to dig up this old thread. 3 days after the original post I met for the first time, and dove with Wolver and PvtStash and had a great time. The very next day I met for the first time and dove with Ron Daniel, nwohiodiver, and davemohio. We all met each other for the first time that day because of this thread and dove together many times last fall. Today we picked up right where we left off last November and it looks like this summer is going to be FULL of great local diving. Thanks, elsrdiver, for your OP. Hope to see you out there.

Had to dig up this old thread. 3 days after the original post I met for the first time, and dove with Wolver and PvtStash and had a great time. The very next day I met for the first time and dove with Ron Daniel, nwohiodiver, and davemohio. We all met each other for the first time that day because of this thread and dove together many times last fall. Today we picked up right where we left off last November and it looks like this summer is going to be FULL of great local diving. Thanks, elsrdiver, for your OP. Hope to see you out there.

Excellent!

Uh...I cannot believe you actually did it! Bringing up this thread again!

You said you were going to resurrect this...too funny. I think this thread was the start of a lot of buddy relationships, even if elsrdiven didn't get in the water!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom