Why gas is $3/gallon (an Engineering Masterpiece)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So since I helped pay for it, do I get a free ticket to ride :wink:

jgmaroe:
Ha you have to be kidding me...
I haven't heard of this- are you sure it's legitamite?

Yes, it's legit. Isaw an add for it in my flight ,agazine a few months back. The best part is, it is atually cheaper to go and ski in North Amercia or Europe.

A ticket for an hour rivals a day pass in the most expensive ski resort, anywhere.

Z...

Zeeman:
A ticket for an hour rivals a day pass in the most expensive ski resort, anywhere.

Nah, it's not so bad... you probably missed the conversion from Dirhams to Dollars...

The two hour pass is 140 AED, or about $38.25 US.
A full day pass is 230 AED, or about $62.50 US.

Considering that includes all equipment (jacket, pants, socks, skis, boots, poles, etc), it's not such a terrible deal.

Looks boring though. At least half of skiing is enjoying the scenery...

-B

fairbanksdiver:
Nah, it's not so bad... you probably missed the conversion from Dirhams to Dollars...

The two hour pass is 140 AED, or about $38.25 US.
A full day pass is 230 AED, or about $62.50 US.

Considering that includes all equipment (jacket, pants, socks, skis, boots, poles, etc), it's not such a terrible deal.

Looks boring though. At least half of skiing is enjoying the scenery...

-B
Yup, stuffed up the conversion.. Still no double black runs...

z....

The price goes up and down daily, so now I'm thinking it has to do with the number of lift tickets they sell on any given day.

As far as the aerial views...Now we know who has been making crop circles all these years...

Back
Top Bottom