Why does it cost so much to transfer from Angeles City to Puerto Gallera???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beaten to the ****ing punchline again...:shakehead:
you've gotten slow in your old age larry...

would have thought you'd be all over this thread by now, i pulled out jessica and all and you come in a full 2 days after ptth

Jag

You can get a taxi service early in the am from AC for about P3000 to arrive at Swagmans for their bus service about 08h30 I think, thats P1500 return trip to PG, arriving mid afternoon. If you need some contacts let me know.

The cheapest quote i could find for a ride and boat from Angeles City to Puerto Gallera was $467 US round trip. Why so much. How many miles is this? and why so expensive.

Will I find a cheaper quote?
Thanks.
I did last week a similar trip : Subic to PG (sabang).
I took a victory liner bus at 8:00, arrived at Manila (Caloocan) around 11:00, took the LTR to Gil Puyat station (30min), took an other bus (Jam transit) at 12:00 (2 hour trip), arrived in batangas in time for a 14:45 boat to sabang; and then arrived in Sabang at 16:00.
It costed me 200P+15P+175P+280P, that is less than 20$.

The bus from Angeles is apparently 1 hour less than from subic (Olongapo). Last boat from Batangas is apparently at 16:30 or a bit later.

Back
Top Bottom