"WHY DIVERS DIE " PANEL - SCUBA SHOW SAT @ 4PM (room Seaside #1)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry for your loss and thanks for the kind words.

We are fully aware that family members may sometimes see these presentations and one thing I like about working specifically with the L.A. County Coroner is we have a directive of NOT trying to play the blame game. We try to simply lay out what our findings were, perhaps suggest some scenarios to be considered, and leave it to others to draw conclusions.
Yes I completely understand that and also that you may or may not change some things just to not give out ecery detail just incase. Even before I saw your show there has still been a huge question and doubt...one is that they said it took em over an hour to get him help and by the time help got to him because of the distance, also the fact that this instructor took him night diving as a beginner but how and why was he left alone. Especially if he was only in the water 15 min and it was something that started soon as he went into the water. This instructor left the country 2 days later and also his on again off again girlfriend and instructor were drinking with him right before and knowingly let him go also she can't give a straight story. And she communicated with this supposed instructor. There are many concerns to this and the fact that it may have been purposely done to make look like an accident but until someone questions it and brings it up it will be overlooked. So I guess from ur perspective from what I was told is that it should be looked into further. How can we get the instructor information or the video from the person who was just a passerby. Thank u again I appreciate ur response

@Ken Kurtis Thanks for this, I was there this weekend but missed this. It would be great if it could be recorded in the future as this is an excellent learning too.

@Ken Kurtis Thanks for this, I was there this weekend but missed this. It would be great if it could be recorded in the future as this is an excellent learning too.
I saw some individuals recording at least parts of our seminar, but it was not recorded in full by the Scuba Show or anyone else (as far as I know).

Back
Top Bottom