Why Are The "air Spools" Not Included With Your Spg's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
so this may sound like a stupid question but......why does Scubapro not include a spool with their spg's ? i have purchased a few different brands in the past. i have never been asked if i wanted the spools, they all just came with them. it seems odd that anyone would sell a new spg without a new spool. and if the gauges are not supposed to come with the spool, why would you not advise the customer that they need to be ordered separately if needed? not a big deal but i am curious if this is common with any other brands as well.

Same thought here, I have bought a few spgs. Never mentioned I need or don't need spool. They just came with the spool.

Dive gear express sells the spool separately I guess if you are ordering gauge and hose separately then the spool is another line item but if you are ordering a gauge assembly it includes the hose and spool.

Back
Top Bottom