Who's running January charters?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PeaceDog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone know who's running charters in Cape Ann during the month of January? I need to get out second week of the month.

Love those guys, but I'm looking to do stuff above 130'. Do they run recreational charters at all?

PeaceDog:
Love those guys, but I'm looking to do stuff above 130'. Do they run recreational charters at all?

To my knowledge very much so. Check their site, contact them. I also will try to go with them in January. Probably to dive the CP or something like that.

Let's connect on this. I'm looking to do a trip to the Poling's stern the second week in January, no later. You in? maybe we can fill the boat between the two of us and our dive buddies.

Does anyone have options for a scallop charters?

Paul

Yeah, I heard that from someone else today. The last time I went out for them, which was a few years ago, there were predictable beds everywhere, what's happened the last few years ?

Paul

I didn't find this last season to be much different from previous years. The beds did move a little but the numbers, size, areas, depths etc. were about the same.

Back
Top Bottom