Who's got a last-minute deal for me? Aug 29-Sept 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RJP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just had a week free up on my calendar... all I need now is a destination.

Have enough frequent flier miles to get just about anywhere.

Who's got an extra spot they want to fill?

I would contact Aquamarine Dive Bali. In April, I/they booked my entire Komodo Dancer trip 1 day before departure- and it was a great deal! *It seems with Cathay that days ahead is more available than months for FF seats. Have fun wherever you go!

Ray, I've been on that EV boat three times, twice to T&C. Excellent. Do it!

Just had a week free up on my calendar... all I need now is a destination.

Have enough frequent flier miles to get just about anywhere.

Who's got an extra spot they want to fill?

Will you be traveling alone, or with family, or dive buddy?

I suggest that you contact a dive travel vendor like Caradonnna or Maduro and ask them about last-minute travel options; they should have lots of suggestions for you.

---------- Post added August 21st, 2015 at 09:36 AM ----------

With only a week you may not want to travel a great distance. Have you been to St. Croix? It's a nice place with typical Caribbean diving, but the Fredricksted Pier is something special. Dominica has lots of unusual critters but you will have to overnight in San Juan on the way down and back.

Little Cayman and Bloody Bay Wall are really lovely; but they book up fast; but you could check for a possible cancellation. Or try Cobalt Coast with boat and shore diving on GC.

A liveaboard with empty rooms might be willing to deal. Good luck!

Last edited:
I've got quite a few last minute deals, liveaboards in Indonesia mostly, some in the Caribbean, but nothing fits your dates. Sorry. Unlike Caradonna and Maduro we do discount many of our packages.

Reactions: RJP
I've got quite a few last minute deals, liveaboards in Indonesia mostly, some in the Caribbean, but nothing fits your dates. Sorry. Unlike Caradonna and Maduro we do discount many of our packages.

Dates are flexible +/- a few days on either end.

---------- Post added August 21st, 2015 at 03:01 PM ----------

Will you be traveling alone, or with family, or dive buddy?

Me and my gear...

Me and my gear...

Sunset House on Grand Cayman is offering a single diver special see below that includes boat and shore dives but not solo diving, they will pair you with another diver.
Specials & Events - Sunset House - Grand Cayman

Anthony Key Resort on Roatan has a reputation for a low single supplement ($25 a night is what I heard) but be aware that some of their rooms are not air-conditioned, if that is important to you.

---------- Post added August 21st, 2015 at 12:43 PM ----------

No offense meant. I only mentioned those 2 organizations because I have had personal experience with them. I know that there are other fine scuba travel vendors, but I just haven't tried them all - yet!

Back
Top Bottom