Who's going in August?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Krbailey (Keith and Barb) - Aug 19-28, staying & diving with Blue Angel. I have taken 3 classes with them and would recommend them highly.
:clapping::yeahbaby:

Aug 27-sept 12- don't know where im staying.

As far as your open water referrel - I recommend Israel with scuba tony. He worked with the largest dive op on the island for many years and is a great instructor and DM..

I will be there Aug 4-11, first time and trying to figure out the where's and who's too! I am already certified though. In town, or out of town?

Aug 16-25 at ?????
diverokc...i have looked online at a number of dive ops...only concern with scuba tony is more expensive and all four dives are from boat, i think i prefer beach dives for first day...

Last edited:
My dive op dive paradise has really good trainers also. They start with shore dives at hotel Cozumel or hotel barracuda. Ask for Omar or Jose. They worked with Israel who is now at scuba tony.

My dive op dive paradise has really good trainers also. They start with shore dives at hotel Cozumel or hotel barracuda. Ask for Omar or Jose. They worked with Israel who is now at scuba tony.
We did our discover class with them in January...loved the staff...our instructor was Gener (spelling?),only concern is the equipment seemed old and had some issues with bcd we rented...we have to rent everything except the basics..thoughts on their equipment??
Waited too late to book with Hotel Coz as they are "sold out" on all inclusive through all online vacation packages:(
Contacted Aldora..no response as of yet, and tres pelicanos who seem like a good dive op from what Ive read.
Have also thought about Hotel Barracuda for a few days as Dive Paradise seems to operate from there and tres pelicanos??

Last edited:
Blue Angel also has shore dives which are free with a dive package/training. I also believe equipment rental is free with a class.

Shooting for August 13-20, nothing booked yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom