Who's diving were 4/16 weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeJacobs

Reaction score
Don't let the weather forecast keep you off the beach! Right now (Friday AM) it's like oil and it's been that way for a couple of days. Things can change, of course, but hurry home from work and get your gear on to begin your weekend!

So, were's everybody diving this weekend?

MikeJacobs:
Don't let the weather forecast keep you off the beach! Right now (Friday AM) it's like oil and it's been that way for a couple of days. Things can change, of course, but hurry home from work and get your gear on to begin your weekend!

So, were's everybody diving this weekend?

Exactly! I take NOAA with a grain of salt these days. I skipped a trip to the keys last summer based on their forecast & missed a great dive on the Duane as a result. :11:

today: Boynton Beach today (2 tank teaching dives)

tomorrow:Boynton Beach tomorrow (4 tanks)

LBTS tomorrow night (1 tank night dive)

Undecided for Sunday (at least 2 tanks)

I want to check out Oceanfest, but I don't know if I can make it. Also, I would like to make the dive tonight, but I got a few students coming in.

Well Mike, I'm going to OceanFest on Sunday and thought I'd get a boat dive in during the morning, but looking at NOAA's forecast 7' to 12' seas I've decided not to dive. Your message has me wondering? What to do?

I am hoping to be out on Sat morning at Hollywood Brick road site. I am looking at the Ft Laud beach cam and is looking great (hmmmmmmm wishing I could leave work now)
Need to pick up my new dive computer tonight or 1st thing in the AM

Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport
Last Update on Apr 15, 1:53 pm EDT
Partly Cloudy
77°F
(25°C) Humidity: 39 %
Wind Speed: N 9 MPH
Barometer: 29.96" (1014.7 mb)
Dewpoint: 50°F (10°C)
Heat Index: 78°F (26°C)
Visibility: 10.00 mi.

Friday morning was beutiful shore diving with 1-2 foot swells, it was picking up a bit by 1pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom