Who's collecting toys?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Does anyone know who's collecting toys for 3 Kings Day? We've got a carful and can deliver them wherever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try Karen Bloemhoff at Dive Choice Mexico. She has been collecting toys for 3 Kings Day for several years now.She usually posts on the board but I have not seen anything for this year.

Try Karen Bloemhoff at Dive Choice Mexico. She has been collecting toys for 3 Kings Day for several years now.She usually posts on the board but I have not seen anything for this year.

Two years ago, she was on the other end of info@divechoicemexico.com.

This was recently posted on C4U FB page........might not be exactly the same program, but who cares, it's close-----

Help bring a smile to a child and family's face! If you live on the island or are coming down to visit before January 1st, please consider making a donation to the Three King's Day project.
Started several years ago by long time resident Susan Bonnett, who passed away earlier this year, the volunteers for the Three Kings project join together to distribute toys, food packages, toothbrushes, toothpaste and dental floss to those who might otherwise go without.
The volunteers do their best to provide something for everyone: babies, toddlers, school age children, even moms and dads; and they can use your help.
Here are some ideas for donations, but please don't be limited by this list. Let your imagination and creativity run wild smile emoticon
Travel size hotel soaps, shampoos, lotions and sewing kits
Toothpaste, dental floss, toothbrushes
mesh sponges for bathing
Underwear for both boys and girls (all sizes)
T shirts (new) all sizes, think baby to adult
Baby bottles and bibs, gently used baby clothes
Lip gloss, nail polish, barrettes/ribbons, hair brushes/combs
Barbies, Beanie Babies or other dolls - new or gently used
Action figures, Hot Wheels,
Toys, puzzles, balls, jump ropes
Baseball hats again think all sizes, Dads really appreciate these
Aprons, small kitchen items
Flip flops
10 peso coins (to be included in food package for the purchase of tortillas)
Cash donations are also gratefully accepted and will be used to purchase soccer balls, fresh fruit, non-perishable food items and other things.
Donations can be dropped off at the No Name Bar in care of Jan or you can contact Gena Meyer, contributions Coordinator directly. She can be reached via FB or caribdivergena@gmail.com or 987-112-5116. Gena will be happy to arrange pick up of items.

Thanks, betsyinczm. I certainly don't care about details as long as deserving local kids get gifts.

I did try searching C4U but for some reason didn't come up with anything.

Thanks a lot for posting this - I can just give Gena a call.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom