Who's been to Cozumel lately?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FWNurseshark

Contributor
Reaction score
Wondering if the beach diving is the same. The last time (yikes 3 yrs ago) I loved diving off the beach across from Fiesta Inn. Since the hurricane and now I don't know or have a clue what to expect. Anyone know?? Thanks

How lately??? Ihave been twice since Wilma....last time was this past Christmas...shore diving in Coz never has been good and worse since Wilma....but hey it is better than diving in the lake....we saw several small piles of debris and a small spattering of critters....but ya gotta go on a boat to see stuff....it is still one of my favorite places to go....BTW Fiesta Inn has had several name changes it is now Hotel Cozumel that is where we usually stay....have fun

We stayed at Hotel Cozumel in March. There were several people diviing off the beach across the street. Most of them were doing training. From what I heard there wasn't much life to see there. We were booked up with boat dives so I didn't do any shore diving. But like Parrotheaddiver said, its better than diving in the lake.

I think that answers my question- wasn't the answer I wanted but hey better to know now. I will look into the Cozumel section too . Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom