Whooo....I'm new!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foo2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all! I just got my NAUI OW cert yesterday! From what I understand most of you will know my mom, Foo. So yesterday I was dubbed Foo2. I just wanted to say, "Hi!" And hello to those of you that I went diving with yesterday evening.
Blessings,
Foo2

foo2:
Hi all! I just got my NAUI OW cert yesterday! From what I understand most of you will know my mom, Foo. So yesterday I was dubbed Foo2. I just wanted to say, "Hi!" And hello to those of you that I went diving with yesterday evening.
Blessings,
Foo2

Welcome aboard, F², it was nice to meet you yesterday. Glad to see you on the board, hope to see you along with rest of the family out at the swamp more often. Make sure and check out the Swamp Divers section, located here: Texas Swamp Divers. That's where you'll find most of us hanging out, and you can find out when we're gathering at the swamp. Of course, some of us are always out there, and most of us get there before noon :D

hey, Foo2

welcome aboard!

Welcome to ScubaBoard, Foo2! :wavey:
I look forward to diving with you and your mom and dad in the not too distant future. :)

Congratulations and welcome daughter of Foo!

Hey there. It was a pleasure to dive with you last sunday. Just please remember your diving education has just begun. Respect the diving environment and you'll enjoy many dives to come!

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you with us. This is a great place to find local divers and all things that relate to diving. Enjoy the forums.

Back
Top Bottom