Whole bunch of tech and rec stuff - Part II and lower prices

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mscantland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I posted this as a comment to my previous thread but I'm not sure many people saw it. Some of the stuff I posted previously still needs to go.

I've discounted substantially and I'll drop the minimum order size. Make me an offer if you like something.

You can see pictures of all of this stuff here.

• OMS Slipstream Fins - XXL - Barely (if ever) used - $40
  • Dive Rite Classic Wing, Basic Harness, Stainless Backplate - Great shape, fewer than 30 dives, freshwater only. - $300
  • DUI 300gm Undergarment and Ultra Hood - Great shape - $100
  • DUI TLS 350 Drysuit and Accessories - Size XXL with size 12 Rock Boots and zip seals on both neck and wrist. Polartec PowerStrech thermal booties (560 gram). This suit was at DUI in the summer of 2011 for a going over. A new Zipper was installed. The suit comes with a drysuit hose. - $500
  • Halcyon Infinity BP/W with Cinch System and Weighted (6lb) STA. Wing is 45LB Public Safety Pattern (high-viz orange and reflective band). Includes extra Halcyon Trim Weight Pockets (mount on tank cam bands). - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $500
  • Golem Gear Armadillo A2 Sidemount Harness and Wing - Brand new, been in pool once. I'm not diving this because it didn't have enough lift for my LP108 tanks with coldwater drysuit setup. - $400
  • Highland Double Cylinder Bands - 8'' (for LP95/104/108/HP119/130) - Brand new, still in box - $100
  • Thermo Manifold - Crossbar Only (use your existing plugged valves) - Brand new, still in bag - $50
  • Dive Rite 50lb Lift Bag with Integrated Pouch - Great shape - $40
  • Dive Rite Hip Pocket - Fits 2'' Webbing - Great shape - $15
  • XS Scuba Neoprene Pocket Shorts - XL - Great shape, used fewer than 10 dives - $30
  • Dive Rite Thigh Pocket - Never used - $15
  • Oceanic Biolite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $200
  • Mares Journey Elite BCD (back inflate) - XL - Less than 20 dives. Always washed with freshwater. - $150
  • Oceanic ProPlus2 Computer - Less than 20 dives, but some scratches on plastic. - $350
  • Oceanic EOS Regulator and Octo - 2011 model with Dry Valve Technology. Alpha 8 Octo. Less than 30 dives, great condition. - $375

I will take the OMS Slipstreams, size XXL.
I'll paypal you $55....that'll cover the shipping.

PM your paypal address, or other preferred payment instructions.

-Mitch

---------- Post Merged on September 15th, 2012 at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 13th, 2012 at 10:12 PM ----------

mscantland,

I'm taking off for a work trip. After the weekend, or whenever you get around to checking in on your thread, reply to my PM.
I'll send payment when I get back online.

Thanks,
Mitch

I will take the OMS Slipstreams, size XXL.
I'll paypal you $55....that'll cover the shipping.

PM your paypal address, or other preferred payment instructions.

-Mitch

---------- Post Merged on September 15th, 2012 at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 13th, 2012 at 10:12 PM ----------

mscantland,

I'm taking off for a work trip. After the weekend, or whenever you get around to checking in on your thread, reply to my PM.
I'll send payment when I get back online.

Thanks,
Mitch

PM Sent yesterday.

Since I can't find the short sizes online, what size waist will they fit?

Hi Matt,
Please contact me either by email or phone. I left messages on the phone # that you sent me.
Thanks, ---Mike

Hi Matt,
Please contact me either by email or phone. I left messages on the phone # that you sent me.
Thanks, ---Mike

Mike, glad we were able to make a deal! Thanks everyone for the interest--I will post a new thread with items that are still available.

mscantland,

I wanted to ask for an update.
Did you ever ship my box?

Thanks,
Mitch

Hey Bro,

I paid you on 13 Sept.

We discussed shipping on 15 Sept.

Any word on whether or not you have shipped these?

I have asked multiple times since then if you've shipped my stuff, but no answer...so please excuse my frustration.

-Mitch

Update: Answered on another thread.
Thank you.

-Mitch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom