Who would YOU de-Permaban?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...//... compilation of their worst infractions.
That would make for some truly incredibly fascinating reading. But it will never (and should never) be.

Here on this board, you have fundamental rights and privileges even while sliding to the curb.

TimAZ and Dumpster Diver. One for the entertainment, the second for the knowledge.

TimAZ and Dumpster Diver. One for the entertainment, the second for the knowledge.
Yep, add me to that vote.

Who reports people? I never understood being so offended by mostly anonymous people on a scuba diving website, that in reality are inconsequential to your life, that one would take the time to click that button and ask for a mod. It's like calling 911 on McDonalds for not giving you chicken nuggets. :acclaim:

In her defense, McDonalds did steal her money.

I miss MissD...

Yep, add me to that vote.

Who reports people? I never understood being so offended by mostly anonymous people on a scuba diving website, that in reality are inconsequential to your life, that one would take the time to click that button and ask for a mod. It's like calling 911 on McDonalds for not giving you chicken nuggets. :acclaim:

I've been tempted to report a couple of times, not on the characters mentioned in this thread since the humor, insight, or knowledge was worth the ride, so I have limited myself traffic directing a few threads to the right forum for new members.

What's interesting are the members gone that I now found out were not banned.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom