Who would YOU de-Permaban?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowviz

Solo Diver
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A recent thread got me to thinking about some of the voices that I sorely miss due to their, uh, 'untimely departure' from this fine community. (Calm down, mods. This is all in fun.)

So I can come up with at least eight past greats whose voices and insights I yearn for. (That should probably be cause for concern for me...)

If someone passed me the magic wand and I could bring back ONE and only one, who would it be? Damn, that is REALLY hard! After much internal conflict * drumroll * I would bring back: VooDooGasMan.

Why? He sees life and diving in a different way and his mastery of the Queen's English is legendary.

I pass the magic wand. Your nomination and a word or two as to why...

Unfortunately, no. Those who have been around for a few years will have their favs, others who wish to participate will just have to do their own research and come up with something. (nothing like being Missdirected from the start. :wink: ) Tip: go outside and use Google to search SB. Far better than the wimpy internal search engine. All views are welcome, keep in mind that this was posted in the humor forum.

As a trinket for responding: Bounce Dive

wormil

although maybe he just left on his own...

pilotfish...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom