Who wants to dive tahoe? Aug 28/29 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Going to South Tahoe, that weekend, any one is up for few dives there?
Will have my DS and 32nx doubles. just in case.

Possibly. My lady and I will be there that weekend as well and I've always wanted to try it out. PM sent.

hi,
Where do you plan to dive ?
I will not be free the week end of 28-29 august. The last time in Rubicon wall, it was full of boat, a lot of noise underwater... I will wait september/october maybe.
I am free this week end, I am planning to go in /monterey....

Hey Andrew,

Sierra Dive shop will be up there on the 28th and I will be there with them. They are diving meeks bay. Also there is a big event being put on the following day to raise money for DAN where there will be raffle and bbq. Seems that all the dive shops in the area are in on it. That weekend is perfect to dive in Tahoe if you need a buddy and dont mind diving in the somewhat boring meeks bay :D

Great ! PM sent

A group of us from the San Jose Flipper Dippers dive club will be at DL Bliss State Park Friday - Sunday that weekend. Plan is to dive Rubicon Point Saturday and then shallow (to gather crayfish) for a second dive. We'll be in campsite 2 - 5 at DL Bliss if anyone wants to come by and say hello.

Can you provide more details on the DAN event on Sunday?

-Barbara

Hi Barbara,

My suggestion would be to call strictly scuba in I think carson city. If you google them you will find their site. Call them and they will give you the info. I think I may have an email they sent me that I can forward you. (If I havent deleted it yet)

Let me know.

Back
Top Bottom