Who wants to dive Little River this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like I won't be able to make it up to LR this weekend :(

Can we still plan for a small BBQ & dive day at LR next month?

Looks like I may be diving with Fred and Rick and maybe P1 on April 10 at devils - any chance you could join us? We should be meeting a little earlier than usual.

Maybe. LR gettogether would be better in May. I was just hoping for a normal dive day this weekend. Catch ya next time though. Anyone else want to do an intro dive anywhere? Id love to go back to JAckson Blue if anyone is in the area.

I will be at devils on Saturday - not sure what time yet.

FYI - Just heard from a friend that dove LR on Friday. He said that the viz was down significantly - about 15 ft at best and the flow was still kicking (not as bad as it can get - but significant).

If you can make it to Devils - that would be great - if you go to JB have a safe and fun dive - can't wait to get up there!!

oops - belay my last - he dove it on Monday...

Im waiting to hear on JB, but Ginnie may happen. I havnt seen anything past the cavern there yet. Whos all going? I dont want to be a 3rd wheel.

You certainly would not be a third wheel - I am catching a ride up with Pdoege and RavenC and SeaJay may be there too - we could all get some great diving in and then maybe nosh at Floyds afterwards. Unfortunately I still have that extended wait between dives to charge - I haven't had any free time to snag another battery.

You will love it in the system - after the Lips it is absolutely beautiful! JMHO

Not sure what time we are planning on getting there yet - but it would be great if you could make it.

Fred - count me in on the 10th - just remember I have to turn into a pumpkin by 4 pm... :)

StarrySkies:
You certainly would not be a third wheel - I am catching a ride up with Pdoege and RavenC and SeaJay may be there too - we could all get some great diving in and then maybe nosh at Floyds afterwards. Unfortunately I still have that extended wait between dives to charge - I haven't had any free time to snag another battery.

You will love it in the system - after the Lips it is absolutely beautiful! JMHO

Not sure what time we are planning on getting there yet - but it would be great if you could make it.

Fred - count me in on the 10th - just remember I have to turn into a pumpkin by 4 pm... :)
I just remember im playing in a tennis tourney this weekend, so saturday is out. May hit JB on saunday, but may not dive at all. Thanks anyway.

jviehe:
I just remember im playing in a tennis tourney this weekend, so saturday is out. May hit JB on saunday, but may not dive at all. Thanks anyway.

Sorry to hear you can't make it. Have fun with your tennis thing - hope you can make devils on the 10th!! :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom