Who to dive with in Phuket?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior:
Another vote for Phuket Scuba Club. There is also a nice hotel right across the street and the hotel is right on Kata beach, also nice shore diving right there.

I will be in Phuket in a few weeks. If you remember the name of the hotel on Kata Beach across from the dive shop, please let me know. Or any other hotels you liked and reasonably close to a decent diveshop. Thanks.

One more vote for Kevan and Chantal at Phuket Scuba Club. I just spent two weeks in Phuket and this is the third year I've used them for all my scuba bookings. Just send them an email Chantal@phuket-scuba-club.com and you can get lots of info on any day dives and esp live-aboard recommendations. They have VERY current info on the best and/or most economical live-aboards and this is info YOU NEED to make a good decision. They know EVERYONE on the island in the diving business and can guide you if you are a newcomer to the area.

Back
Top Bottom