Who to dive with in Grand Cayman?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mattom

Your Huckleberry
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all,
Looking for suggestions on who to use for my trip to Grand Cayman (feb10-18). Four of us going, one who is brand new to diving. We are looking for larger boat with some shade to get out of the sun. We will be staying at the Coralstone Club on 7 mile beach. All suggestions appreciated.

Matt

That's the problem I'm having...too many options! I was just looking at Don Fosters, looks pretty decent. Thanks for the input!

matt

I have dove with Sunset Divers several times. They have very good proceedures for handling new divers and integrating the boat with advanced divers as well.

I like Divetech. I'm not crazy about Sunset divers and not sure they do pickups anyway, more oriented to divers staying there. Plus you probably wouldn't like their boats.

Mattom:
Hey all,
Looking for suggestions on who to use for my trip to Grand Cayman (feb10-18). Four of us going, one who is brand new to diving. We are looking for larger boat with some shade to get out of the sun. We will be staying at the Coralstone Club on 7 mile beach. All suggestions appreciated.

Matt

From recent personal experience, I can highly recommend Giles at Wall-to-Wall or Danny at Off the Wall.

Don Foster's is a great group. We went over Christmas and the other dive ops cancelled their dives but Foster's has boats all around the islands and we made our dives without a problem. Professional bunch. They have weekly rates that I'm not sure are posted on the net. Real nice dive boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom