Who to dive with for Mola Mola on Bali??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

150'?....Those are great shots and no Strobe...looks like you were at around 60'....I was at 120' and mine are so dark.

What settings were you using?

Thanks all for your recommendations!

Does anybody know "World Diving" on Nusa Lembongan? They are very cheap compared to most other operators what is due to the fact that they are located on the spot and not in Bali, I guess... They also have accommodation there which I think would be quite comfortable, not to travel back and forth every day since I plan to stay there for at least two or three days...

@divehappy: great dive report on your trip to Triton Bay - very detailed and helpful. Seems you have been around a bit... :wink:

Thanks,

Gaby
bali Hai also has a shop right on Lembonggan at Bungalow 7.. I would suggest them over any other operator on the island....

Hi Gaby

I can sort of vouch for World Diving too. I met the British couple who own it one evening while I was on Lembongan - we had dinner together. They were very friendly and knowledgable about diving in the area. I have not been on their boat but I do know that Bali Hai/Bali Diving Academy send customers to World Diving when they are full, and vice versa. Given Bali Hai are very well established, I think it's safe to assume they trust World Diving and therefore endorse them as a reputable company.

I'm chuffed you liked the Raja/Triton report - I'm just downloading some of the PDFs from your site :D

Are you doing any magazine work in Asia this year?

hey there,

i have heard absolutely wonderful things of World Diving. i met someone who worked there as a MD. I have personal experience with Aqua Marine diving. they were absolutely fantastic in every way. compared to many diving operations in the area, their boat was what i would consider luxurious, their transport and pick-up were smooth and comfortable. the DM's were very experienced and the lunch was yummy. i spent one day diving on nusa lembongan with them and we managed to spot some Mola Mola on the first dive. the second dive site they took us to was really amazing too.

Back
Top Bottom