who owns Bare?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi buff

Sorry I didn't get the full expression.

Helping our friends up north happens to be Good or bad..?

:confused:

I just didn't know that Bare was owned by Suunto. I happen to be of Finnish heritage and was proud that Finland has started it's world domination with first the cell phone industry and now the diving industry.

I just found it pretty funny that someone with the name "buff" is asking about "bare"! Isn't that kind of redundant? LOL!

Later, Hawk.

Look out Vikings! (don't they kinda remind you of Barney in a foorball uni?)

Sorry for the initial response here, Buff. I just couldn't help myself and that one was just way to easy.

Later, Hawk.

Originally posted by buff
I just didn't know that Bare was owned by Suunto. I happen to be of Finnish heritage and was proud that Finland has started it's world domination with first the cell phone industry and now the diving industry.

That's great to hear......

For the last couple of months, all students who were certified by me bought Bare Suits. They are very good in fact. Also that explains why my existing Suunto supplier is distributing Bares suits.

I bought a 7mm bare wetsuit right after I got certified and I've been very happy with it so far. I am looking into buying a drysuit once I get enough saved up though, on my last dive the water was 42 degrees :errrr:.

Own 3 BARE suits so far and they are great,,,made in Canada.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom