who offers unlimited nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hey all.
anyone of you bonaire regulars know who offers unlimited use of nitrox in there packages.

we are also considering doing a complete all inclusive package for a trip here. room, food, truck, shore dives, nitrox with maybe the option of adding some boat dives. any suggestions welcome
thx

I think unlimited nitrox is pretty standard with all the major dive ops. I know it is with Buddy Dive and Dive Friends.

True all inclusive including food is not the norm but I know there are a few options that I am sure others will share. Room, truck and dive packages are offered by just about everyone. Other then an all inclusive, any other room/resort preferences? Oceanfront, etc?

"Free" nitrox is pretty much the standard these days on Bonaire, I am not aware of any shops that don't offer it. I would suggest you recondsider an all inclusive that includes food (other than breakfast). There are way too many good places to eat on Bonaire to be stuck at one resort and you can always change your mind and eat at the resort if you choose. For lunch we just get sandwich items at one of the stores,

I agree with Herman. Get your package with just breakfast included. Part of enjoying Bonaire is to sample the various eating establishments. We found that a good breakfast was great, quick and easy. I have done a packages with breakfast, nitrox, truck and room at The Plaza, Buddies, and Capt Dons. Our last trip we stayed at Den Layman when the resturant was closed and missed the breakfast option.

i would recommend any of these establishments allthough I don't think the shore diving is as good at the Plaza as the other three. I use Bonaire Pros for my booking. They can customize any package you want.

All of them. If they don't offer it; find someone else- and let the other guy know they're losing your business. Odds are, they'll toss it in on the spot

Are some of you guys narced? Captain Don's charges an additional fee for nitrox and Carib Inn doesn't offer it at all.

Anything can be negotiated in a package. Its the final price that matters. We used to negotiate for early check-in when doing the red eye flights.

The only true AI is the Plaza afaik. There's not exactly a lot of info on their website though - All Inclusive concept · Plaza Beach Resort Bonaire They have Nitrox also but I think my buddy paid extra - http://www.plazaresortbonaire.eu/en/toucan_diving/diving_activities/nitrox

Divi Flamingo comes close as they offer optional meal plans. But you have to pre-buy them before arrival. Dining at Two of Bonaire's Finest Restaurants - Divi Resorts One advantage they have is you can walk to town for dinner instead. They have an unlimited Nitrox option but it's extra: http://www.diviresorts.com/DiviFlamingo/bonaire-scuba-diving-rates.html

My wife and I have stayed at two different locations in Bonaire, the Caribbean Club and Plaza Resort. I have been to the island 6 times. The service at the Buddy Dive run dive operations are so far the best I've seen. This includes Belmar, Buddy Dive Resort, and the Caribbean Club. All have great packages and an attentive staff. The food is good but as the others have said go with breakfast and discover the good eats of the island. One last note, beware of Plaza Resort, that was the worst experience I have had of any resort I have ever stayed at. All had free Nitrox to answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom