Who makes an integrated/octo that fits 3/4" corrugated hose?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lommnb

Reaction score
I have a Golem Gear wing setup as a standard hog setup. I'm about to change from a 7' to a 5' hose and I'm looking to change my standalone octo to an octo/inflater on my wing. I've read a ton of forums and know the potentials. I've experimented with this and want to minimize. Can anyone list a few brands of "octo/inflater" which will work with 3/4".

Thanks

A standard LPI hose will not give you enough air for a regulator. They intentionally make the connection different sizes to stop folks from hooking them up to a standard LPI hose. Either stay with the dedicated octo or switch out your hose.

Are you sure you are looking for a 3/4" corrugated hose fitting? AFAIK that is only on the Mares BCDs. Oceanic and Aqualung are 1/2 inch, and Scubapro, Dive Rite, OMS, etc etc are all 1" corrugated hoses.

If you are sure that it is a 3/4" corrugated hose, then you can get a Mares which either fits a 3/4" hose or adapts to it. (Check with a Mares dealer to be sure which). Or you can get a Atomic SS1 which has adapters to fit any corrugated hose I have ever seen. I am a big fan of the Atomic SS1 because it has several design features which will make it more reliable and longer lasting in actual service (made of stainless not chromed brass, integrated cap, seat saving orifice), but Atomic does not have the dealer coverage that other brands have.

As far as I know those are the only choices for a 3/4" corrugated hose.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom