Who is shooting the 20d?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have one, but haven't yet invested the $$$ to house it yet.

I have just started using one in an Aquatica housing and one DS125.

Nice buffalo sculpin.

Steve B

I got the 10d about 4 years ago then bought an Ikelight housing and a ds125 strobe...Later I wanted a camera so I could take surface shots so I bought the 20d but soon after that Ikelite came out w/a housing for that camera...So I bought that housing last summer w/another ds125 strobe what a camera very easy to use..I find it very easy to shoot 100pictures every dive

I just started with the 20D about a month ago. Ikelite housing, 1 DS-125 strobe, 17-85mm lens with dedicated port. I just bought the 10-22mm lens and 8"port.

Will post pictures soon.

jgiddings:
I just started with the 20D about a month ago. Ikelite housing, 1 DS-125 strobe, 17-85mm lens with dedicated port. I just bought the 10-22mm lens and 8"port.

Will post pictures soon.

How much did u have to pay for the 10-22mm lens?????

sitka diver:
How much did u have to pay for the 10-22mm lens?????

I got all my gear at B&H Photo. They have been great to me over the years (bought other cameras there) and are located where I live.

The 10-22mm lens cost $689.95 at B&H. Expensive, yes, but I really like the lens so far. I haven't taken it underwater yet but will later in the month at the Cocos Islands, Coasta Rica.

Back
Top Bottom