Who is going to Laguna 6/14?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am going down to Laguna Sat. to dive and picnic with the Wrinkles get-together. Is anyone else going?

Here is the link to the tread

Wrinkles

It sounds like a great time!

Rick

Laguna sound fun but not with gas at 4.50 a gallon

I would like to go but I'm still having this silly notion of getting gear and a certification:rofl3:
Lets see, snacks&drinks plus gas vs. another mask or gloves.
Sorry guys, I'll have to meet you some other time:D
(unless that insurance check come in):D:eyebrow:

I'm thinking about it. Likely will show up at least for a couple of dives, I have to work till 1am that morning , I dunno about making the 1st dives:)

Last edited:
The first dive is at 8 AM. I'm assuming that is the dive time and not the meeting time. Seems they don't move as slow as we do with the Beach Crabs. I think, there may be a chance that I will miss the 1st dive too.

I'll be there...

Erika - Let me know if you want to car pool from my house, which is the half way mark from you. If any one else wants to ride along, just let me know.

Would love to go and thanks for the offer but i have an apt. at 1pm so i could not make it any ways :) Ill be diving malibu :) but if this situation comes up again i would be more then happy to carpool

Wish I could make it down there but I can't. Plans with my daughter are my priority.If anyone wants to do an early (in the water by 7:00 at latest) dive at Veterans Saturday morning, let me know.I can squeeze this one dive in and be back home before my daughter even wakes up! Happy Fathers Day to all you Crab Dads' out there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom