Who is doing Ice Diving this season?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well ice diving course is almost full only 2 spots left for basic course and only 1spot for the instructor course

cant do the solo under the ice this time but the vip after the course's are done is doable

ok no spots left for the instructor portion for the ice diver course in march ......2 basic spots open ......you can still get on a waiting list in case someone drops out , but that is a rare occurrence

yes 3rd week end of march good ice for sure and (if the same ) great above water temps, course filling up faster than last year only 2 basic spots left and a list for instructors course starting

damn it, I will be diving in Florida that week. Maybe next year, it’s on my bucket list

last I saw Florida was divable 12 months a year ice course are only 3 months of the year AT best , 2 students changed their plans to attend

I need some northern exposure!

Seriously considering re-doing basic ice just for fun, might even stop by Northern Paradise lodge to see old friends I made on the last trip. I learned a ton about local native Canadian Orchids and local trails that were used back to the time of the Egyptian pyramids. Fascinating place.

Problem is, when I commit it is for real and someone else from Delaware would be affected if plans fall apart. I need to stay in the 'very likely' column for a bit longer...

no prob you did the course before so you are a free bee .......the cottage will be full (im sure the course will fill the last 2 spots )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom