Who is diving this weekend and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poomero

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
So I am sitting here at work and I am board out of my mind. I sell insurance so it tends to be slow sometimes. hahaha. I was wondering who is diving this weekend and where are you going?

Driving to Grass Valley for the CBA music camp and Father's day Bluegrass festival...so driving, not diving.

I'll be at the DUI DOG Demo day at the Breakwater this Saturday with a group of friends. Come say hi, I'll be staged either at the tents or by my silver Subaru Baja.

...if the viz is good.

As long as you make "being able to see your own hands...most of the time" your criteria for good vis at the Breakwater, I think you'll be in luck. If you want to be able to see your own fins too, well, that's pushing it :wink:

Well, truthfully, for us, we need about 8 feet. I need to see my buddy. Less than that, and it's not fun (or safe) for us. That's just where we're at.

- Bill

i'll be diving right here in the Caribbean Sea. Lucky me, I get to dive every weekend.

Probably nowhere, TS Andrea is jackin everything up

Well I'm at home this weekend no water for me either.

Back
Top Bottom