Who in SoCal has the coolest Viz sticker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gotcha. Yeah, Die cut would be much cooler. I don't know of anyone who is using a really cool Viz sticker, off the top of my head.

headhunter:
I've had comments about how cool the Hollywood Divers sticker looks from people at dive shops or people passing by.

Of course, I'm also the one making X-Shorts into a fashion statement. Everyone needs a pair! :11:

Christian

So Christian, do you actually wear these over your wet suit/ dry suit? Pretty SCARY!!! Why would anyone want pockets that size? If you have that much stuff to carry around with you while you're UW, why even bother? What happened to good ol' Streamline?

All I can say...what ever floats your boat! LOL Guess you can try doing Hammer Time uw...

HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!

Diver_Jan:
So Christian, do you actually wear these over your wet suit/ dry suit? Pretty SCARY!!! Why would anyone want pockets that size? If you have that much stuff to carry around with you while you're UW, why even bother? What happened to good ol' Streamline?

All I can say...what ever floats your boat! LOL Guess you can try doing Hammer Time uw...

HAVE FUN AND BE SAFE!
LOL! Yeah... I wear these over my wetsuit. They're basically portable standard sized bellows pockets. I actually really like them. Enough room for my wetnotes, dive tables, car key and snorkel (for the Laguna Snorkel Police) in the right pocket and backup mask, finger spool and SMB in my left pocket. There's a bungee loop in each pocket and everything is attached to the loop with a double ender. It's actually more streamlined than it seems.

Come on Jan! Admit it! You know you want a pair! :D

Christian

ICY ICE:
I think if you want to make a statement, have a graphic artist draw some extreme graphics and then seal them with some clear coat paint. This will stand out more than a vis-inspection sticker that will be tore up by the 6th month of inspection.

I think I like this idea, lets see what I can get done by end of year, might start a new trend……you never know.

Heck, I would pay to have a really cool design painted on my steels!!!!!!!!!

Ann Marie:
Heck, I would pay to have a really cool design painted on my steels!!!!!!!!!

My graphic artist quoted me about $175.00 to airbrush/clearcoat each tank with automotive paint....this is the guy that designed/painted Raul Mondesi Hummer among many other vehicles including Shaquille's Expedition.

Hopefully, he'll pick up my tanks on the end of November (when it's too cold to dive).

Tank 1. A serpent twisting around one of my tanks, with an evil backdrop
Tank 2. A design that is guaranteed to get lots of positive attention

http://members.fortunecity.com/cougarxr7/chum.html

Pricey=Yes.........Worth It=Yes for me......at least for now

IceDiverInCA:
When is it too cold to dive?

When surface temp is 55 or less and SI are less than pleasant.

7mils can only do so much........

ICY ICE:
When surface temp is 55 or less and SI are less than pleasant.

7mils can only do so much........

Tanks are dull gray, I need a drysuit.

Look cool and be warm. The best of both worlds.

~~~~~~~~

So back to my thread, you figgen hijackers... :wink:

Its 10/29. I got three days to make this decision. Its looking like Dive & Surf again. Unless there is a cooler viz sticker someplace else.

K

Mo2vation:

Look cool and be warm. The best of both worlds.

~~~~~~~~

So back to my thread, you figgen hujackers... :wink:

Its 10/29. I got three days to make this decision. Its looking like Dive & Surf again. Unless there is a cooler viz sticker someplace else.

K

I saw the DnS sticker, it looks pretty cool.

Dry Suit...........um..........um.......maybe in 2006, we'll see.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom