Who here is a fellow musician?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Moogyboy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
hey all

I've run into a couple of others here on SB, I think, who like me are musicians, but I forget who they are (bad memory). Thus this thread. Who's out there? I'd love to talk music, gear, recording, etc. along with the diving stuff.

For my part, I play in two bands, plus I do my own recording thing. Seen my Profile lately? :)

cheers

Billy S.

i had a few bands back in high school and college (sang, played guitar, wrote).

still play guitar and write, but mostly to torture my wife and cats

Moogyboy:
hey all

I've run into a couple of others here on SB, I think, who like me are musicians, but I forget who they are (bad memory). Thus this thread. Who's out there? I'd love to talk music, gear, recording, etc. along with the diving stuff.

For my part, I play in two bands, plus I do my own recording thing. Seen my Profile lately? :)

cheers

Billy S.

You may all pile on now.

---
Ken

well I play the sax, had a tennor, baritone, and all I´m left with now is my alto, its my baby, although its in the UK right now. Have played for 11 years, made it quite big in cornwall, witha couple of bands have done a couple of cd´s. also went to san francisco and played with big orchestres there(don´t think Ive spelt that right!!) Anyways, I love it, it broke my heart when I had to sell my tennor, actually cried!!

I'm a professional musician. String bass player, even got a cupla degrees from Juilliard.

Trumpet is my first instrument, but I do some keys and stuff, too. Also a music arranger. Did some time at the Dick Grove School of Music in Studio City, CA back in the 80s.
I now work full time overseeing a church music department (I also produce videos).

Did I say "work"?? Ha!!

Played the drums a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away. Now I play (and I use that term loosely) guitar...

David

Back
Top Bottom