Who has the highest # of views to their person profile vs. # of SB posts?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'll pass. :no:

I'm with you on this one. Ten years ago, she was smokin' hot. Now, with all the plastic surgery she's had, her face looks like a duck. :chicken:

My ratio is only .86. :depressed: I guess there aren't many people who are intrigued enough by claymation to check my profile. Or, maybe it's the fact that I'm a dude. :kicknut:

I carry trauma shears and am not afraid to push you off the boat :D

Push me off the boat in front of Chip and let me know how that works out for you :popcorn:

Lets see if it's a gender thing!

Got my boy-babe avatar! And starting with 1031 views

It would appear that the line of even poor taste has been crossed on most sides by not ... how bout we close this one down?

It would appear that the line of even poor taste has been crossed on most sides by not ... how bout we close this one down?

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3: No one wanted to close the thread down when the girl babe pictures showed up.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

THIS A SERIOUS GENDER THING!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::popcorn::popcorn:

Will probably start loosing friends next - 5 minutes as a man and I am starting to feel compassion!! That's enough - switching back to me ;-)

Last edited:

Guess I need to post outside the NorCal section more often. :D

I'd have loved to close it back then, but it was Jrock's avatar that put a nail in the coffin as far as I'm concerned.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom