Who has got their UWATEC SMART Computer back?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sebastian

Contributor
Reaction score
I got mine back today after I sent it back to get a replacement in regards to the recall.

It even came with a satchel to put the computer in after diving...quite handy

I'm glad I got a new one now especially since my old one had scratches on the side anyway after an exit over some rocks :( :D

Anyone else gotten theirs back?

Mine arrived on the 11th. Very fast turn around from what I was expecting.

Diversauras once bubbled...
Mine arrived on the 11th. Very fast turn around from what I was expecting.

Mine still hasn't come back, and summer is almost over. 8-(

I'm still waiting ...... waiting .............. and waiting, while the UWATEC Hotline is telling me: "We are sorry, but you still have to wait."

Got mine back Aug 29th, I had to rip the Uwatec rep a new one to get it here fast. He was tired of me bothering him, I guess. Has anyone noticed the guage mode, that wasn't availible before, was it? The comp will still lock you out for 24 when its violated, but a guage mode is nice, although you must activate this via PC and Smartrac sofeware.

Panama Jack once bubbled...
. Has anyone noticed the guage mode, that wasn't availible before, was it? The comp will still lock you out for 24 when its violated, but a guage mode is nice, although you must activate this via PC and Smartrac sofeware.

I thought it always had a gauge mode. When i had mine i never used it in gauge mode but thought i had noticed it while playing with the software while on the pc.

Yeehhhaaaa! The UWATEC-Hotline told me, that my new Smart Com is already on the way - it will arrive within the next few days! Great thing, because next week I will head straight to EGYT - 3 weeks diving in the Red Sea! :)

guess I never found it before, the owners manual is really crappy

Ahhhh - those incapable guys at UWATEC send me the Smart Com without the highpressure hose. :boom: I am speechless! What do they think i want to use the computer for?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom