Who changed my name?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yesterday my profile page was just as I wanted it to be. I log on today and find out I have become Humbolt Squid. There it is, Humbolt Squid posted under my name. How did this happen and how do I change it?

This whole place took @ least 2 steps backwards after the 1st of this year......:).....

EDIT......and-----just noticed the word 'Orca' under my name here(I surely didn't put that there)------and, what happened to my dive numbers???....Something ain't right in Baltimore--------------

EDIT 2-----just took care of the 'number of dives' thingy.....:)

Last edited:
Hey Gang
It was I who change the User Title settings. They are based on the amount you post.
The old triggers had only 5 levels and after some playing around and discussion we came up with new ones as well as more.
If you had a custom title it did not change also Supporting Members can change their titles.

Our old triggers were as follows:
New member 0
Member 5
Active Member 25
Well known member 45
Addicted 10000

The new list is as follows:
Garibaldi 0
Angel Fish 5
Nassau Grouper 70
Barracuda 200
Manta Ray 500
Loggerhead Turtle 1250
Great White 3000
Orca 5000
Giant Squid 10000
Blue Whale 15000
Kraken 30000

The old triggers can be reset but "Well known member" and "Addicted" will not return.

Last edited:
Woo Hoo..PADI Pro..:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom