Who can make it to PG MARCH???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zeeman:
Erm.. is it too late to join in on this? Gonna be on the Philippinesfrom about march 12 -...??? whenever i feel like leaving.. soo..... If I can still join in :)

Z...
zeeman, all you need to do is be at PG between march 17-19 and we'll have one big SB shindig!

OK, just a few questions - what are we doing for diving (do I sort my own or do we already have somewhere) and I'm looking at Captain Greggs or Sabang in resort. I tend to like budget places as I like to spend my time and money doing things and going places rather than sitting in my room :)

Thanks for any help :)

Z...

OK, I sorta figured out the diving thing (I finally got motivated to read the 190 odd other posts...) and will see if I can find something at Sha Che, but otherwise.. I'll buy a tent - the beach looks nice :)

Z...

Zeeman:
OK, I sorta figured out the diving thing (I finally got motivated to read the 190 odd other posts...) and will see if I can find something at Sha Che, but otherwise.. I'll buy a tent - the beach looks nice :)

Z...

Zeeman,
No need to buy a tent there is always a room available in Puerto Galera as long as you are not choosy with accomadations. I always go there unannounced peak season or low season and always I could find a room by just walking on the beach and talking to the locals.

Axua:
Zeeman,
No need to buy a tent there is always a room available in Puerto Galera as long as you are not choosy with accomadations. I always go there unannounced peak season or low season and always I could find a room by just walking on the beach and talking to the locals.

Nope, I'm not choosey - a bed is a bed :) Talking to the locals is something I want to do anyway!

Z...

midwestdvr:
Be careful who you talk too. There are some beatiful pinays over there as well as beautiful pinoys :D .

This is the very reason I plan to limit non diving activities to TALK *L* and possibly drink...

Z...

midwestdvr:
Be careful who you talk too. There are some beatiful pinays over there as well as beautiful pinoys :D .
Wow Midwest, speaking of beautiful women....you sure look different today

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom