Who are you? Picture please

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I meant for this post to be for everyone on this board not just the people that go the the Wrinkles get togethers so please post your pictures.

krowsea:
The 'head count' says it's from Santa Barbara to Los Angeles, you don't want to leave out all the fabulous people in Orange County and San Diego do you? :eyebrow:

John-Boy
Now that I'm a mod I can learn to fix that title! It may still be beyond what I can do, but I can ask Tech Admin to help me fix it if that's the case.

If you go past the "outward appearance" of the thread you'll see that it has been expanded to go from San Luis Obispo to San Diego.

We may just make this thread "sticky" like the head count thread. Keeping track of the posts without missing any was becoming a challenge in the head count thread. So we locked it and asked for PMs to be sent for someone's name to be added instead. It's working better for administration of the list this way.

I'd better go study my mod manual now, I think that there is going to be a test! :wink:

Christian

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody.

headhunter:
Now that I'm a mod I can learn to fix that title! It may still be beyond what I can do, but I can ask Tech Admin to help me fix it if that's the case.

I'd better go study my mod manual now, I think that there is going to be a test! :wink:

Christian
There goes the neighborhood! I guess they'll let anyone in their club,won't they!
Well, it's good to have freinds on the inside, I guess!
Congrats!

Oh, and happy Turkey Day everyone!

Robert Phillips:
There goes the neighborhood! I guess they'll let anyone in their club,won't they!
Well, it's good to have freinds on the inside, I guess!
Congrats!

Oh, and happy Turkey Day everyone!
Thanks Robert!

And Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! By the way, Krowsea started a very nice Thanksgiving thread in case you haven't seen it.

Christian

OK, here I am. TJ

PhotoTJ on the board.

Only not as much hair.

PhotoTJ:
OK, here I am. TJ

PhotoTJ on the board.
Only not as much hair.

I especially like the stripper pole shirt!! Very classy. :eyebrow:

Terry

Here we go, ShakaZulu as Roy, waiting for the turkey..........

Back
Top Bottom