Whites Thermal Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Julian55

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have these? looking for feedback. I just bought one and I'm wondering if they are as warm as they claim?

Jax, bless her heart, sent me hers to dive for a few days. All I can say is I want one.

For a little more info, I dove it for three days. I dove one day with a class, where I spent a TON of time in the water, not all of it submerged, and I was never cold. I did another day of diving where I was freaking WET, and I thought it performed as well or better than anything else I'd worn that was wet. And I had one lovely day of real diving (two dives) where I was very comfortable the whole time. AND it's clear that it takes less weight than my Halo or MK3, and it's less bulky, so mobility is better. It's like the Fusion dry suit, a little bit more of a pain to put on, but worth it.

Honestly I love my Thermal Fusion. Its a bit of a pain to get into but it keeps me nice and warm. Be it in the water or standing around socializing during a surface interval. even got fairly wet during a pair of dives back in feb and I was perfectly warm. I've got a set of 4th Element Arctics I am planning on parting with since I got the Thermal Fusion with my Fusion drysuit.

Well just had my first dive in the fusion, I wouldn't say that I was "warm" but I wasn't cold either, kinda chilled a little but otherwise good. Water was 43 degrees! And yes it was a little bit of a pain getting into but lots of flexibility.

All in all I would recommend.

I haven't gotten to dive mine yet (won it at Our World Underwater!) but I'm looking forward to it!

I would mention that I will be adding a few pounds of weight as I was a tad buoyant.

I used to have a Bare high loft undergarment.

I just ordered my Thermal Fusion after seeing it at the dive show. The Whites guys say I can probably drop 5 pounds from my MK3.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom