Whites Polar Flex Drysuit Package...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

River Rat

Contributor
Reaction score
Polar flex Drysuit Package: $1000.00 (I will not go any lower so please don't waste your time)

Polar Flex Drysuit (Blue&Black),Turtle Fins (Quick release straps), Rock Boots (Size 9), Weasle Wear (Large) with Weasle Boots, Quick release gloves (Extra Pair) & will throw in a Whites Jacket & Undergarment that has never been used. Retail value $2800.00 Age of Suit is aproximately 3.5yrs (January of 2006) with about 50 to 60 Dives according to logs. Drysuit was sent back to manufacturer for croch reglue & leak test. Drusuit is in Excellent condition (Seals & Zipper) & Custom Fit with a height of 5'6 @ 170lbs. This drysuit package comes with a Whites large travel gym bag that fits all with 2 large pockets in front for Mask & Gloves. So with the Drysuit, Weasle Wear, Fins, Boots, Gloves, Gym Bag, & a free Jacket & under garment this is a steal. Reason for selling: inactivity with work & kids. This is only available til Saturday July 25th due to my moving back to Chicago. Contact Gerry @ 630-330-0025. 10% of proceeds will be given to church of your choice, United Way of Seattle Meal on Wheels or to the Make a Wish Foundation.

Thanks & God Bless !!!

Gerry

Offers to local area only due to complications regarding shipping & product visual. Sorry no picture but you may come by as long as you drop me a line due to a busy schedule. If you are someone that I may know or in or around the Chicagoland area in the next couple weeks I will accommodate you as well. All items were purchased from Elmers Water Sports in Evanston, IL (Miron: Owner)

Last edited:
What a steal & no peeps.... $3,000 worth of gear for a mear $1000.00 Suit is in excellent condition.

Maybe add some photo's that might help but from what i have seen suits don't bring too much as far as resale. But add Photo's

Update !!!

Currently in Chicago,IL with Drysuit package & will deliver to any peeps interested but heading to St. Louis in 2 Weeks & will leave the equipement with a friend in Kirkland,IL. Step Daughter is taking pictures in next week to be posted by august 7th. As for the percentage of charity will be redirected towards Chicago instead of Seattle,Wa.

PRICE IS FIRM $1000.00

Thanks & God Bless !!!

Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom