For Sale Whites Fusion Tech MK2 Package LE-SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SteveR1952

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is a package set with a Whites 2XL/3XL drycore, Lg,XL skin (keeps bubble to a minimum but still as a lot of room suit with pee valve (never used), Tech skin with large pockets, size 13 boots, socks, MK2 Farmer John, and MK2 jacket. It comes with zipper wax, talc for the seals, air hose and carry/storage bag.

This suit was used only 5 times. It has been stored dry and clean and is in great shape with no holes, tears or snags. New this package cost over $2000, I am offering it for $600 with the buyer paying half the shipping. A real deal for a great suit.

I am selling all my gear due to health issues that prevents me from diving. I am looking for a new home for this great suit so it ca be used instead of stored.
IMG_9678.JPG
IMG_9679.JPG
IMG_9682.JPG
IMG_9712.JPG

I would rather sell it all as a package but if no one wants it that way after being posted for a reasonable time, I will consider breaking it up. Thank you for your interest.

I would rather sell it all as a package but if no one wants it that way after being posted for a reasonable time, I will consider breaking it up. Thank you for your interest.
I figured. Good deal for anybody looking!

I have a tentative offer on the package. Will advise if it falls through or not. I will update the status on Monday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom