Whites Nexus or fusion drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

awdemeo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have narrowed it down to either a fusion drysuit or the nexus 3 has anyone out their used both or used the nexus and what do you think about them i am big in wreck and quarry diving and eventually want to do deep techwreck diving

I am also looking at a new drysuit. I have not tried either but looking at the various reports I have noticed that people who have a Nexus tend to like their suit while those who have a Fusion LOVE their suit.

I,ve been using the Fusion since last June and I absolutely love it. I have about 20 dives with it and have no complaints. No seal leaks, easy to get in and out of, and no drysuit flap. Like I said, I only have about 20 dives with it and I hav'nt noticed any wear issues.

Love my fusion too... I have about 50 or so dives on mine and it is great... Nothing wrong with the nexus either. I have never dove one but I have seen a lot of them around. If it were me trying to decide between the two I would go with the Fusion..

Phil

Back
Top Bottom