Whites fusion one

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No clue on the make, but is there as much extra material in the sleeves as there appears to me? I've read too big in the arms could create an issue with material getting in the way of your exhaust valve.
no not to bad fits snug on arms if any thing a little long in legs i have short legs

1. Leave the boots attached
2. It takes seconds to remove your hose and screw in a plug. Makes packing easier for trips.
3. Wash the undergarments after every dive, dryer on low heat is fine.
4. If you notice an issue with exhaust, place duct tape on the undergarment where the valve is.

first i bought the matching boots that velcro to the cuffs,would you leave them attached when dry for easy on,
You will get water inside the boot, between the membrane and boot. You will need to dry this at some point, possibly not on repetitive dives, but at least when storing the suit. You may find normal booties are easier as you can control the 'bunching' of the membrane on the foot easier and get your foot out easier.

second he also gave me a great deal on undergarment(used but very clean and nice shape)but no tags how often would you wash them and im thinking hang dry to using a dryer?
We wash after each trip, week, weekend or day. A gentle wash then hung to dry. The garments typically are polypropylene so you do not want to over heat.

third i plan just to use a shorty in the Caribbean this January do i have to unhook the low pressure line to the drysuuit from the octopus when not in use so it doesnt tangle or what do most do
If we are swapping between dry to wet then the inflator hose goes down the tank, just inside the cam bands, there is typically a small gap where the cam band comes off the BC/Wing slip the hose in then do the cam band up. In the warmer months the hose is off and the reg plugged.

Last edited:
I use my inflator hose to inflate my SMB when in warm water and no drysuit. Works like a champ.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom