Whites Fusion & Diving Concepts Rings ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

a878bob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I just received a new Whites Fusion size 2xl/3xl. So I thought I would just use my most trusted Diving Concepts dry glove rings. So I thought! Since the Drycore material is not flexible, I can't get the rings back through the sleeve when turning back inside right. The major ring just won't go. It's about 5mm to narrow and I can't pull it any harder.

Anybody use their Diving Concepts rings with their Fusion with success, any thoughts?

Wife has a Fusion and we managed to mount her DC rings. They're a pain to install on any suit. Are you getting stuck on both sides? Maybe pull it off and try again from scratch? Unless something is inherently different about your suit and rings and hers, it should be possible, though somewhat painful. Good luck!

Thanks for the encouragement! Knowing something can be done makes it easier. Success ! Brutane applied strategically usually overcomes adversity :0 Bleeding fingers, we ain't got time for that. But I don't think I'll want to do it again when my seals need to be replaced. I'll probably give Kubi a try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom