Whites drysuit alteration

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alian1

Registered
Reaction score
Hi, I've recently acquired a White prodry III neoprene suit from Whites factory clearance Ebay store and i'm looking at getting the boots changed. The suit is for my wife and the model is a small for men, so altough the suits fits perfectly, the boots are WAY too big. Does anybody has good info on how to contact whites for alterations and how much changing the boots will set me back for? I should add that I'm in Canada, if that makes any difference. Thanks

Alain Labbe

Hi Alaine, The first step to getting the alteration is to find a local dealer. Click here and it will link to our website dealer list for Quebec. They can give you pricing on everything, get an RA number etc. I can tell you that the MSRP for changing a pair of vulcanized boots is $240. Generally speaking you are looking at about a 3wk wait for the repair.

Hope that helps.

Happy diving,

Tyler

THanks, that's what I wanted to know. Scubaboard is just Great!!!

Thanks again.

Alain

Back
Top Bottom