Whites Dry Suit F/S

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dr_shappero

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I will be back in Seattle visiting family this weekend and I have decided it is time to sell my drysuit. For someone used to a little cold water, it is almost never drysuit weather here in good 'ol Lake Mead, and I just won't travel up north to dive more than once or twice a year. The suit is just about two years old and has only about 50 dives on it. The suit is in good shape with no rips, tears, or much wear at all. The wrist seals were replaced about six months ago and have been in the water a whopping two times. The package includes: Suit (Whites Nexus size L), Undergarment (Whites size L), Socks (super huge for some reason), Diving Concepts Drygloves (installed with inner wrist seal, size L), Bellows Pocket (needs slight re-gluing on the corners), Whites Drysuit bag. Please note, the suit does not come with Rock Boots. The ones it came with were too small for me and I sold them a while ago and I use wetsuit boots which I can include if you would like, they are size 13. I'll include a couple tubes of zipper wax and some Aquaseal as well. I already shipped the suit to Seattle for this weekend, but when I arrive home on Friday afternoon I will have pictures available. I am diving on Saturday, so it would be available as soon after that as you would like.

Asking $400.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom