White Star Aug 1st and 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Merrimorte

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Ok couldn't stay outa the water too long! :eyebrow: Going down to White Star Friday morning till Sat night.

Anyone else gonna be there then?

Ohhh. Strike 2 for me. Friday night class, and daughter's birthday on Saturday! I am planning some Sunday dives as a part of DM candidate class, but that won't help. Sorry, again!

Ok couldn't stay outa the water too long! :eyebrow: Going down to White Star Friday morning till Sat night.

Anyone else gonna be there then?

10am ok? walk-in entry or giant-stride/deep entry?

I drive a '93 maroon, 4-door Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera.

I should be there saturday...ill be driving a 2007 gray Tahoe with the license plate Chilie. Hope we can meet up, since I usually show up solo and either pair up with someone or dive alone. Stick around saturday for the night dive, so much fun and Diver;s Inc runs a great operation out there. Full service the whole way

I should be there saturday...ill be driving a 2007 gray Tahoe with the license plate Chilie. Hope we can meet up, since I usually show up solo and either pair up with someone or dive alone. Stick around saturday for the night dive, so much fun and Diver;s Inc runs a great operation out there. Full service the whole way

cool deal chiile! meet up with pvtstash an i if ya like. 10a diving that day
will send ya a pm though

Ok guys call me nuts.... (yeah I know you already do lol) I am going to be staying over til Sunday as well. Any interested takers... contact either pvtstash or chilie for contact info as this is the last moment I will have to check messages before I leave. :>

Hope to see one, some or many join me any of those days. :D

btw... hope that is ok with you guys? Stash, chilie?

Thanks pvtstash, k4man and chillie! Had a great time diving with yall this weekend!

5 dives with the last being a Night Dive Oooooooooooh spoooooooooooooky! :)

probably safe to ditch the red stroby thing, and keep a lookout for that runaway mask of yours! :wink:

LOL! Heyy we found it!

But yeah was still friggin awesome, even if it was a bit spooky!

I'll be back again this coming Saturday and Sunday!

Merrimorte,
did you ever figure out which kid to beat for the weight thing on Sunday??

haha!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom