White Sharks of Isla Guadalupe, Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks again for the kind words.

@fairybasslet - yes they use hookah rigs, it really minimizes the congestion in the cage.

@caloy - no, nobody goes outside the cage. Although I have to confess hanging partway out a few times :). As Doc Anes (the trip operator) says, it's not the one you see that gets you :).

@victor - they were literally within touching distance a few times.

This soooo on my to do list. Too bad I can't go with my friend next month. Poor me has to save my vacation time and $ for Australia.

Hey Ken,
Awesome photos. We had another great week aboard the Andrea Lynn. I even got a chance in the cage. Here's one of mine taken with Canon SD800 IS.

Elena
Director/Dive Instructor aboard the Andrea Lynn
Sea of Cortez Diving (seaofcortezdiving.com)
San Diego Shark Diving (sdsharkdiving.com)

Attachments

• Yeah I'm looking at you-compressed.JPG
    Yeah I'm looking at you-compressed.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 45
The first one is AMAZING,
the rest very good also..

Yikes! Thanks for sharing! I like #2, because of the subjects orientation and the balance --he's 'posing' for your shot!

Hey Ken,
Awesome photos. We had another great week aboard the Andrea Lynn. I even got a chance in the cage. Here's one of mine taken with Canon SD800 IS.

Elena
Director/Dive Instructor aboard the Andrea Lynn
Sea of Cortez Diving (seaofcortezdiving.com)
San Diego Shark Diving (sdsharkdiving.com)

Hi Elena
What a pleasant surprise!! Glad you had another good trip, and that you got in the cage!! Nice face shot :). I can't tell you how much I enjoyed the trip and meeting you and all the great crew of the Andrea Lynn!! Hope to dive the midriff islands with you some day.

Abrazos,

++Ken++

Utterly friggin' amazing, Ken! I wanna be you when I grow up.

Wonderful pictures. I am going in two weeks, and these certainly kick up the anticipation. Thanks for sharing!!!

Divegirl you will LOVE this trip. Are you on the Andrea Lynn??

Chantal thank you :). But be careful what you wish for!! ++Ken++

Chantal thank you :). But be careful what you wish for!! ++Ken++

Aw, how bad could it be? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom