White Point, Dec 31, buddy needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jxross

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I will be in the Long Beach / Hunnington Beach area on Dec 31 and would love to do a dive. Anyone want to join me? I am open to most any location. Jim 559-280-8828

Well, since no one has responded, maybe I can at least get weather update....What are the conditions likely to be on Thursday? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. And i'm still open to company if the dive happens.

Sorry, I'm heading out of town tomorrow morning so I won't be around. Unfortunately, we had some rain today (honestly, I think it was more of a drizzle than anything), so I'm not sure how the conditions will be at White Point. The swell model doesn't look that great, so I'm not sure I'd be willing to dive White Point. One of the more protected sites (Vet's, Laguna) may be diveable, but who knows.

Hope you're able to get some diving in (and hopefully find some people who are in town over the holiday!).

I went..... I saw the ocean gods laughing at me..... I left. The only ocean life I saw other than the leaping dolphins was at the nearby aquarium. Holy cow!!! Have you seen the size of that lobster??????

Oh well, maybe next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom