"White Glove" Service in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gussy

Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen lots of recommendation for great dive shops, but what if I need a shop that has great valet-type service...short of being hauled in a palanquin? I know this will cost more, but hopefully not too much more.

After all, if I get my valet parking and my bags carried as I'm on vacation...should I also look at someone to carry my tank? :D

I've seen lots of recommendation for great dive shops, but what if I need a shop that has great valet-type service...short of being hauled in a palanquin? I know this will cost more, but hopefully not too much more.

After all, if I get my valet parking and my bags carried as I'm on vacation...should I also look at someone to carry my tank? :D
Pay for my trip - I'll be glad to carry your tank :)

If you check with almost any of the dive shops they may be able to set something up for you. I know on my first trip I used Aqua Safari and actually rented some equipment from them and they bagged the equipment for me and had it on the boat for me every day that I dove with them. I didn't carry a thing on that trip.

BlueXTsea will do the same. After the 1st dive, they will usually have my dive gear set up for the 2nd dive before I even notice.

I am partial to Sea Robin. They came to my hotel the first night, and collected everything except for my camera. It was all set up on the boat when I got there the next morning, and they kept it all and cleaned it each night. They delivered it all to my hotel room on the last night, all clean and dry and ready for packing. Is this sort of what you were looking for? :D (oh, by the way, Allen[the owner] tells me that they have 100cf and 120 cf tanks now. Whats not to like?) Woody

Last edited:
Here's what I get with Living Underwater...Jeremy (DM/owner) comes to my house (in Cozumel, not Canada!) and picks up my dive gear and at the end of the trip, drops it off. Hot chocolate at the end of night dives. Ricardo, the "cabana boy" on the boat (in addition to DM Jeremy and captain Francisco) to assist me gear up for a dive and to wrap me in dry towels and warm jackets after a dive, wetsuits hung on hangers at the SI to dry off between the dives, gear set up each morning when I get on the boat, with wetsuit neatly folded below my seat on top of fins, mask etc. All gear (including wetsuit) rinsed and dried each day. Extended dive times because of large steel tanks. A beautiful, wide, clean, well-maintained fast boat with lots of room. Seat cushions. Very safe diving. Good captain. If the skills of the other divers on the boat permit, any and all sites possible. (I LOVE Maricaibo Shallows) All the water I can drink, plus fresh fruit and cookies. Long SI at beach club. Expect to pay around $80 or so (including park fee) unless you add in nitrox tanks (which I always do for 2nd dive). Cash or (for slightly additional cost) credit cards accepted.

Is this for everyone? No. But for me, it's pretty special for me!

There are a couple of other ops that offer similar (but not identical) services (I have divedwith a few but not all of them): Aldora; Liquid Blue; Bottomtime Divers; and Blue X-T-Sea. Aldora and Liquid Blue are the only other two that I know have large steel tanks. I think Living Underwater is the only one of this bunch that keeps and rinses wet suits. Also, presently I believe his fees are among the lowest of this group. I think you'd be very happy with any of the above.

And if Marg can talk him in to it Jeremy will take you on a two hour shallow dive!! :lotsalove:

Here's what I get with Living Underwater...Jeremy (DM/owner) comes to my house (in Cozumel, not Canada!) and picks up my dive gear and at the end of the trip, drops it off. Hot chocolate at the end of night dives. Ricardo, the "cabana boy" on the boat (in addition to DM Jeremy and captain Francisco) to assist me gear up for a dive and to wrap me in dry towels and warm jackets after a dive, wetsuits hung on hangers at the SI to dry off between the dives, gear set up each morning when I get on the boat, with wetsuit neatly folded below my seat on top of fins, mask etc. All gear (including wetsuit) rinsed and dried each day. Extended dive times because of large steel tanks. A beautiful, wide, clean, well-maintained fast boat with lots of room. Seat cushions. Very safe diving. Good captain. If the skills of the other divers on the boat permit, any and all sites possible. (I LOVE Maricaibo Shallows) All the water I can drink, plus fresh fruit and cookies. Long SI at beach club. Expect to pay around $80 or so (including park fee) unless you add in nitrox tanks (which I always do for 2nd dive). Cash or (for slightly additional cost) credit cards accepted.

Is this for everyone? No. But for me, it's pretty special for me!

There are a couple of other ops that offer similar (but not identical) services (I have divedwith a few but not all of them): Aldora; Liquid Blue; Bottomtime Divers; and Blue X-T-Sea. Aldora and Liquid Blue are the only other two that I know have large steel tanks. I think Living Underwater is the only one of this bunch that keeps and rinses wet suits. Also, presently I believe his fees are among the lowest of this group. I think you'd be very happy with any of the above.

I will 3rd Living Underwater. The best $85/2-tank trip you will every have anywhere! ($10 extra per tank for Nitrox).

I am partial to Sea Robin. They came to my hotel the first night, and collected everything except for my camera. It was all set up on the boat when I got there the next morning, and they kept it all and cleaned it each night. They delivered it all to my hotel room on the last night, all clean and dry and ready for packing. Is this sort of what you were looking for? :D (oh, by the way, Allen[the owner] tells me that they have 100cf and 120 cf tanks now. Whats not to like?) Woody

They don't have machaca....

Back
Top Bottom