White-Fringed Pink picture taker

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alright, alright, I bet Chip that he wouldn't dare wear a 'brokeback' pink outfit I had procured earlier, in the bar on the Friday night.

Deal was that if he wore it in the bar, I'd go diving in it the next day.

I was 100% that he'd wimp it, but he didn't, so I couldn't really back down.

On the Saturday night, I assisted in creating a lot of drunk people (Kamikazis - anyone?) and got just about everyone to pose in the same sleeves / leggings with tassles. Including Ish (Mike, about that discount in October - I reckon we could work something out...)

Anyway, all in all I made a prat of myself, but have photographs of nearly evryone else looking daft too, so it doesn't feel too bad.

BTW, I lost the hat :(

don't worry about losing the hat... the fact that the hat was potentially positive w/c made caused it to cork up w/ the slightest bubble action was not covered in the PADI OW course...

i've written them and they're including it in their latest AOW manual under a section "diving with headgear"

Jag

thepurplehammerhead:
Alright, alright, I bet Chip that he wouldn't dare wear a 'brokeback' pink outfit I had procured earlier, in the bar on the Friday night.

Deal was that if he wore it in the bar, I'd go diving in it the next day.

I was 100% that he'd wimp it, but he didn't, so I couldn't really back down.

On the Saturday night, I assisted in creating a lot of drunk people (Kamikazis - anyone?) and got just about everyone to pose in the same sleeves / leggings with tassles. Including Ish (Mike, about that discount in October - I reckon we could work something out...)

Anyway, all in all I made a prat of myself, but have photographs of nearly evryone else looking daft too, so it doesn't feel too bad.

BTW, I lost the hat :(
like I said, you're a man of your word larry. :) Tell the story how you lost the hat. It was damn funny when pak told us at the bar!

btw, great plan you had of everyone wearing the tassles. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom