Whiskey Wreck and Alabama Point Jetties 3-25-7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll try n make this one if you'all have me along. Sundays is about the only free time I get anymore. Any word on water temp lately?

Surf report is saying 67-68, but I'd bet on closer to 65-66 on the bottom of the Whiskey or Jetties.

I think our whole group of 6 is going.

Bug Man,

May the Yellow Angel Fish and I join you guys for your shore dives on the 25th?

the K

You know you don't need to ask :p

Comeon out, pray for the beaches to calm, otherwise we'll have to ditch the Whiskey and just dive the jetties - which are protected.

The Kraken:
Bug Man,

May the Yellow Angel Fish and I join you guys for your shore dives on the 25th?

the K

and miss out on the massive cookout/dive that is happening the same day at Morrison?

For a better time diving in the salt on wrecks and taking fish? Hells yeah :)

photohikedive:
and miss out on the massive cookout/dive that is happening the same day at Morrison?

That's ok PHD, we appreciate you. :10: (Don't let MDB see that....I'm too young to die):D

denisegg:
That's ok PHD, I appreciate you, because you are so hot and sexy! The thought of you spending the day over a cooker, all hot and sweaty...... yum :10: (Don't let MDB see that....I'm too young to die):D

uh, excuse me. TOS requires us to keep this office friendly

SuPrBuGmAn:
For COLD diving in the COLD salt on INVISIBLE wrecks and taking MISSED SHOTS AT fish? I see your point. Morrison IS better. I know I loved that chicken you cooked. :)

thanks Mat, you're welcome to join us for more chicken this Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom