Which wetnotes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhlee:
Thanks for all the input. I decided to pony up for H ones, and called to order them from Extreme Exposure and was offered 2 blemished ones for $35/per. As it was explained to me, the 'blemish' was imperfect placement/stitching on the logo. So the 'H' won't be true and blue, but I think I'll manage for a $15/per savings.

I think I got the same deal 9 months or so ago. The logo blemish didn't matter to me since I was planning to take the logo off anyway (as evidenced by the pics I posted earlier).

rhlee:
Thanks for all the input. I decided to pony up for H ones, and called to order them from Extreme Exposure and was offered 2 blemished ones for $35/per. As it was explained to me, the 'blemish' was imperfect placement/stitching on the logo. So the 'H' won't be true and blue, but I think I'll manage for a $15/per savings.
Wow, I'll have give them a jingle and see if they have any more. I'd certainly go for the H if it was the same price as the X notes... what's their site?

Back
Top Bottom